What will you learn in this online Flamenco Masterclass?
A complete sequence por Bulerías (8 compases long)
Patá por Bulerías as a remate (3 compases long)
To work on your rhythm abilities and your footwork technique.
- Professional Flamenco dancer and choreographer
- She has danced and taught Flamenco
in more than 26 countries around the world.
- Director and founder of “Lidón Flamenco Academy”
online Flamenco school, current national and international reference in the teaching of Flamenco dance.
- Faculty member in the Department of Theatre & Dance Lecturer II at the University of New Mexico in the United States, teaching Flamenco and Choreography.
- She teaches classes for professional dancers of Technique, Choreography and elements at the National Institute of Flamenco in Albuquerque (USA).
- Graduated from Professional Conservatory of Dance of Madrid.
- Award winner of “the young promise of Flamenco” given by “Certamen Coreografico de Danza Española y Flamenco de Madrid.”
- First prize winner of the international competition of Flamenco of Almería.
- Has more than 18 years of experience teaching from beginner levels to professional levels.
- She currently collaborates with different companies as a guest artist and choreographer and continues to teach in different schools and festivals around the world.
When we dance por Bulerías there are many gaps to be able to play with the rhythm and to be able to improvise. Sometimes it is difficult to find something that we like to dance to in those moments where there is no guitar and we have room for improvisation.
This Masterclass is focused on teaching you a sequence por Bulerías in which we are going to play with the rhythm and that we are going to finish off with a patá por Bulerías, so that you can add it to your baile or choreography.
In the learning process we will work with dedication on the footwork so that everything sounds clean, we will also work on the rhythmic sense of each one of the blocks, on the turns and on the intentions of the body step by step.
In addition to all the videos breaking down each of the steps, to help you develop new skills, there is a video dedicated to focus on counting the entire Bulería sequence while you dance it.
There is also another video focused on you learning where you could use what you are going to learn, whether you want to use it in your dance structure for Tablao or for a choreography with recorded music.
Who is this Masterclass for?
Advanced level students
Spanish Dance and Flamenco Teachers
Professional Flamenco dancers
People who want new challenges
What do I need?
Have been dancing Flamenco for several years and have an advanced level
A space of two square meters to be able to move freely
Flamenco dance shoes
Certificate of completion
Once you complete all the videos of this Masterclass you will be able to download your certificate of completion.